4.12.2010

I WEIGH 219lbs

ok i know, i said was going to write here more often....welll that didnt excatly happen! whooopsie! well i thought i would defiantly give a a better effort into writing on here, i ppprrrooommmiissse this time :) i thought i would deadicate this blog to all those Thick Chickies out there, cuz i am one of you and i think i wanna join a different club....not the "Skinny Club" because that club is snobs! LOL how bout we create a new "club" the "I Love Myself Club" no matter if you are 100lbs or 300lbs if you love yourself come on come all!

So i'm definatly working on getting into this "club" it takes some effort, right choices and some therapy!(personal therapy....not the one you gotta pay a lot of money for haha.) So i was watching Biggest Loser this evening and they brought up something that hit really close to home. There are these 2 contestents Sunshine and O'Neil, O'Neil has been overweight his entire life (most of the people on Biggest Loser are) So anyways.....Sunshine and O'Neil have a very close bond, and Jillian Micheals brought up a good point that they couldnt let go of eachother.....which made feel Sunshine like she had to be like her Dad (O'Neil). Since Sunshine was never independent on her own and always relied on her Dad. So that got me to thinkin' that i have the bond with my Mom (my mom is a Thick Chickie too) I have always liked the stuff she liked and was always attached at her hip! I'm starting to figure out that im not independent.....sure i might pay for my bills here and there but i'm still at my mom's hip regardless! She is the one that keeps me grounded.....and as a kid i probably looked up to her and thought "hey i wanna be like mom" even if it made me overweight!

With that running through my mind i knew its time to get serious.....i have been doing Weight Watchers (lost 8lbs) but i wasnt taking it seriously and my mom called me out on it (damn her she knows me alllllll too well!) so its time for me to re-new my coupon thingys lol and I REALLY REALLY REALLY gotta try to track and eat right....and get my ASS to the gym ;) if god is my witness i will get to my goal weight and when that happens im taking myself on a tropical vacation and wearing my DAMN BIKINI ON THE BEACH! i want someone to be envious of my body.....cuz know one ever has been, i wanna make girls jealous...i wanna experience it! so that might sounf selfish or ignorant but shit give me some credit!! hahahahaha but i wanna keep a little junk in the trunk!

So you know how Jersey Shore has that thing GTL (if you dont know what that means its Gym, Tanning, Laundry.....its what Guidos do) ANYWAYS im gonna make up one for weight loss and i shall live by it .............. GLB.....GYM, LOSE, BIKINI!!! what whaaaaaatttt!

Here's to the next step in the right direction :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment